I need a banner ad for a Google AdWords Display Ad campaign in the following size:
300 x 600
The concept for the ad is to play off of people's insecurities about their signatures in a light-hearted way, and to let them know that my product is a guidebook to improving their signatures.
*All submissions must incorporate a CTA that says "Shop Now" and the display URL "createasignature.com".*
Step One - Choose your favorite tagline/concept from the following options:
1. "Has your signature looked the same since you learned how to write? Learn how to create a signature you love."
2. "Signatures: the only skill you can still be bad at after decades of practice. Stop the madness. Learn how to create a signature you love."
3. "Does your signature make you feel 20 years younger? Let's fix that. Learn how to create a signature you love."
4. "Does your signature belong on your parents' refrigerator? Let's fix that. Learn how to create a signature you love."
5. Create a better version of the following Pin, and add the text "Learn how to create a signature you love.": https://www.pinterest.com/pin/82845…924791430/
Step Two - Get creative, and design imagery to support your chosen tagline. Imagery should reinforce the message of the tagline (poke fun at bad signatures). Make sure the imagery is unambiguous, so that viewers know we're talking about handwritten signatures (not email or digital signatures, etc.)
Step Three - Incorporate the product's cover image (attached).
Bonus points: I don't yet have a physical sample of the product and therefore cannot provide product photos. The final product will be a 3-ring binder (1 inch thick, sized to hold 8 inch x 11 inch paper), with the attached cover image ("blue_cover") printed on the cover in landscape orientation. This means the binder will be opened from bottom-to-top, rather than from left-to-right. I have included 3 pictures (attached) of a mockup binder. Designs that include this binder with the "blue_cover" image photoshopped on will be given preference.
I will be available throughout the contest to answer any questions. Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification if needed! *Note: Responses will be slower than normal on Thursday, November 23 (Thanksgiving).*