Indy C necesitaba un nuevo diseño de banner publicitario y lanzó un concurso de diseño en 99designs.
Un ganador ha sido elegido entre 8 diseños de 3 diseñadores freelance.
I need a print ad with strong STOPPING POWER. A highly arresting visual that is not culturally specific. My audience are global geoscientists, most of whom are 50+ in age - and located in 100+ nations. They are captivated by imagery of geology - rocks. They use our software to search for oil by studying the subsurface, analyzing seismic reflections. HIGHLY technical stuff.
My ad will run in geoscience magazines. Most existing ads show dull imagery of geoscience software screenshots showing software functionality. I want an ad that has pop...but pop for an audience that is FIFTY PLUS - so NOT "cool" or "trendy". The image should speak to our new tagline - "The Future of Interpretation". "Interpretation" is the term geoscientists use to describe what they use our software, called KINGDOM, to do. They use it to interpret seismic reflections in the subsurface to see if they indicate the presence of oil or gas. A geoscientists uses our software 8 hrs every day - our software is their Microsoft Word.
- Full page print ad. A4 dimension (8.27in x11.69in). 0.5inch bleed on each side.
- Semi-press ready: dimensions and resolution should be correct but artwork can be replaced later for final version.
- All artwork must be royalty free - like shutterstock
- Imagery that has high stopping power and suggests the future, as relevant to 50+ yr old geoscientists across the world.
- Incorporates this main text: "Introducing KINGDOM Advanced. The Future of Interpretation"
- And incorporate this body text: SMT’sease of use and cost effectiveness have made it the geoscience platform ofchoice for 2500 customers in 95 countries. KINGDOM Advanced takes SMT’s scienceinto the next generation, on the largest of data sets.
SMTbelieves your software shouldn’tlimit your choices. Advanced science should be available to every interpreter.At every location. With KINGDOMAdvanced, you can cost effectively enable every scientist to use the besttechnology. Even in remote offices that lack IT support.
Neveragain sacrifice your workflow because of the software.
Seethe future - today - at http://www.seismicmicro.com
- Can see product shots at slideshare:http://www.slideshare.net/ichakrabarti/smt-kingdom-technical-overview-feb-12-2009
- Imagery that is for consumer marketing - stuff that is too trendy or young.