we are building a luxurious hotel in cabo verde (african island)
the name of the hotel is "Ponta Sirena"
but as it is a resort next to the beach we would add below that logo/name 'beach resorts'
(it's an option to just put in one text 'ponta sirena resorts', to check)
the goal of the logo/styling is to have both a feeling of 'fun/the carraïbes / the sunny weather / the beach / the island', combined with the typography of a 5 star hotel chain
(it can't be cartoony, ceo's / lawyers / ... come to this hotel, this is meant for the real upper class people)
graphical element, to check:
* the shape of the hotel will be a long "c", you would work with that (see temp imagery)
* ponta sirena: sirena means "siren" (think "mermaid")
* something abstract: the sun, palmtree, sea, beach...
* we should already think on how we are going to design the web look & folder look in the future
* impactful sunny blue photos meet 'an element of luxe'
(again think 'upperclass', if you would go into a travel store this hotel would be the most expensive you can find, how would you integrate this in a styling: fun meets class/luxe)