Please avoid cliched yoga imagery (lotus flowers, buddhas, poses). OK to use these as subtle motifs but should not be the main design.
Sites/logos whose feel we like:
1. Business is called CAMYOGA (We always use uppercase in all our marketing/communications, so logo needs to be uppercase also).
2. Our slogan is "Yoga for Everybody". Please create a version of the logo with and without this slogan.
3. We're a friendly studio but our branding has become a little too "homely". (See camyoga.co.uk) Our market is young-middle-aged professionals and so we want a cleaner, more contemporary, professional look.
4. We want to avoid the cliched images of yoga, e.g. lotus flower, buddha, yoga poses etc. You can use these as subtle motifs but they shouldn't be the main design.
5. We will also be expanding into the Health & Wellness industry, so your design should be transferable.