I want to use a graphical navigation system for my web design company's web site. I could supplement them with text if really necessary, but I'd like the icons to stand on their own and visually describe what they represent.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I'd like icons that "say" the following words / phrases as intuitively as possible. For example, an icon of a house says "Home page". These icons will be used on a web site of a new web design company...
Please see http://www.flickr.com/photos/990810…272915776/ for a screenshot of the page. Other than the lavendar background color in the box in the middle, the colors are pretty locked down. Icons that use the blues, greens, and yellows would be great.
Lo que desea
- Each icon should be about 85x85 px
- Circular or soft edges would be nice
- Some glossiness and/or other "web 2.0" effects could look good
- Simple is better than complex
- The design should lend itself to scaling up or down and still looking good
- They shouldn't look like clip art
- They shouldn't look flat
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte