Tekk Innovations LLC
Developer of 100+ law related apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Our audience consists primarily of lawyers, law students and public officials such as police officers. Our apps' icons should project professionalism, reliability, and authenticity.
We are looking for a set of six icons to replace the attached sample icons. The final product should be significantly better than our samples and do not necessarily have to resemble our samples in any way.
IMPORTANT: Project professionalism, reliability, and authenticity with the icons.
In the sample, from left to right, top to bottom, you can see the icons for
- California Evidence
- California All Laws
- California Penal
- New York Criminal Procedure Laws
- New York All Laws
- New York Vehicle and Traffic Laws
We require a redesign of all these icons such that:
1. all icons share a general theme/structure such that a viewer can immediately recognize they belong to OUR series of law apps
2. the 3 California icons are immediately recognizable as belonging to a different geographic location than the 3 New York icons and this should be accomplished in a way that can be extended to accommodate other US states
3. all icons reflect their subject (penal, evidence, criminal procedure ...) ;both "all laws" icons should reflect laws in general in a similar manner
4. the final product should be a single photoshop or illustrator file that can export any of the 6 icons into a 1024x1024 image through enabling or disabling specific layers
5. all icons should follow the guidelines here: http://developer.apple.com/library/…mages.html.
NOTE: Icons do not necessarily have to include text.