The icons will initially be accompanied by a text description, but they will then appear on other materials by themselves so they should be immediately recognizable once introduced with a quick discussion.
They will represent a set of key "markers" that--if a household possesses them--greatly improved the chances of upselling our product.
* Do they have a home phone line or are they planning on going Cellular only (i.e., disconnecting the traditional phone line)
* A household income of >$50K
* Kids in the household
* The homeowner is employee in a management position, as a professional (doctor, lawyer, etc.) or in a white coller job.
* Have they attended some level of college (graduation not necessary)
* They own the home
* They are younger than 60 years old.
A video will be made introducing the sales tool and our website may also leverage the icons, so they should be suitable for each purpose. The video will be hosted by Vimeo.com.
They icons should be professional (not cartoonish), leverage our corporate colors (http://www.telular.com), and be recognizable in monochrome. Exceeding "Web 2.0" look and feel is discouraged, but will not be immediately ruled out. Our general look and feel involves hexagons (a key part of our logos), but these symbols need not heavily leverage this element.
Vector art is required for lossless rescaling.