The mascots identity should be about:
- fun & coolness with easy to read personality (Angry Birds master this)
- urban & retail (context is city)
- groovy movement (by design)
- mass appeal (there's a bit for everyone: athletic, fatty, tall, short, businessmen, moms...)
- Feet! Attention is given to EPIC foot apparel and general appearance, not manga eyes or pretty faces.
The scope of this contest is to design:
- A total of 3 mascots, each in two states:
a) full mascot (from feet to head)
b) mascot sneaker-only version (just the foot apparel for in-game call-to-actions)
Select 3 among the following mascots/sneakers list. You have full creative licence to suggest groovier and hippier names ;) :
1 - Worn-Out Sneaker
Grants an extra 500 steps towards an activity.
2 - Dancing Shoes
Grants an extra 5% to each step performed. So a user gets 5% faster to the end.
3 - Lazy Day Slippers
Grant the user an extra day to perform its activity.
4 - Hole-in-one Mini-Golf Shoes
Instantly complete a simple daily activity.
Any type of foot apparel representation are welcome: running shoes, high heels, platforms, slippers, crocks, snow boots, rain boots, rollerblades, disco rollers...
Attached app mockup is using Angry Birds to show in context where your beautiful mascots are going to be used. :)
Get into our groove
Chaka Khan - Like sugar
Michael Jackson - Love never felt so good