National Pet Register
We are a not-for-profit animal welfare organisation and owned and operated by The Lost Dogs' Home in North Melbourne, Victoria.
The National Pet Register (NPR) provides an Australia-wide pet identification and recovery service. Our aim is to reduce the number of lost and stray dogs, cats and other animals by issuing free individually numbered ID tags and recording microchip numbers on our national database.
We are active within the community, going around from state to state providing discounted microchipping and offering free pet ID tags. Free tags can also be acquired by signing up to our website at http://www.petregister.com.au
Pet owners in australia
over 18 years of age
- contemporary / fresh look
- focus around animals (mainly dogs and cats)
- Promote core NPR products including NPR free tag registration, Microchip and Lifetime Registration package
- Facilitate two-way communication and leverage online communities from the social networking platforms
- Seek public donation
- logo colours are attached to use for theming.
We have been asked for a copy of the logo as a high def PNG, the image attached (Horiz_CMYK.png) is a PNG of our logo but our style guides are changing. As yet, we do not have the new colour logo, but the colours are similar. Please check the 2nd image (Screen shot 2011-02-17 at 5.46.16pm.png) as this has the values for the new colours.