We want a site that is both a platform for promotion for the book, and the movement, specifically with promoting the eco-warriors who have written for the book.
LOOK & FEEL
- We would like the site to match the look and feel of the book cover, see attached. The theme should have a recycled paper look feel or earthy feel that's edgy, and has a air of rebellion or revolution. But don't copy the cover exactly, still want the theme to be distinctive.
- We would like it be young, punk-ish, hip and inviting, we leave it to your creativity
- Also, perhaps use photos of the eco-warriors in the theme to represent the contributors of the book and the new faces of the movement. See attached.
- We want the site to be as interactive as possible, with space for youtube videos, twitter and facebook feeds.
I need a Layered PSD file.
DO NOT WANT
- What we don't like is stereotypical and cliche nature designs, elements or shapes (such as butterflies, birds, panda bears and trees). However, I am open to the shape of the earth, warriors, leaves and roots elements in the design, if done in a modern and creative way.
We would like there to be 7 tabs on the top navigation bar:
-HOME - for the homepage, see attached layout document for specifics
-JOIN THE REVOLUTION