*** Less than 5 hours to go in the Qualifying Round!***
Please enter if you have an interesting vision for my album cover once you read the brief (following the brief is your best shot of getting into the final round. Remember, it doesn't have to be perfect to make it into the Final Round - I'm looking for that "spark" when I see your artwork. We can work out all the details later :)
*Just upped prize by $50! Good luck!
This contest is to design Chloe's album cover titled, Ups & Downs. So excited to have an album cover that matches the upbeat, optimistic, and occasionally introspective quality of her music!
Here's what Chloe would like on the cover:
Hand drawn or digitally drawn artwork. No collage or too "cartoon-like."
- On cover: Album title (Ups & Downs) and her name (Chloe Hennessee)
- NYC street scene, or some other representation of NYC (open to your ideas) not wanting clichés (no statue of liberty or wide NYC skyline shots). real neighborhood New York City - not just the tourist version.
- A girl (a representation of Chloe that is realistic but not a photograph...though I am including photos of Chloe below for reference - please go for a realistic look for Chloe...not cartoon-like). The girl on the cover could be up above the scene that is taking place below. She is looking out and/or down on the scene.
Example ideas for the girl that Chloe likes are:
1. "She is being lifted up by a balloon
2. The girl is sitting on a building or fire escape and looking down on the scene below. Perhaps with her guitar or ukulele.
- A clock(s) or representation of time passing (not as important but could be cool and would tie in to a major theme of Chloe's songs).
If you would like to listen Chloe's songs for inspiration, check out her website at http://www.chloehennessee.com - go to the "Video" page and they are mostly all there.
Thanks so much in advance for your artistry and time - and good luck!