We are trying to highlight the differences between an Inspirato Residence and a typical internet vacation rental. The goal is for the consumer to recognize the risks and shortcomings they deal with when they rent from a typical internet broker, and how Inspirato is clearly the better option.
Datos a incluir en la infografía
This is mostly a qualitative comparison rather than quantitative. However, you’ll see in the data points that there are some numbers that can be used.
Key points to communicate:
1. You are booking with a luxury hospitality company, not with a homeowner lacking industry expertise.
2. The ”good” linens and dishes aren’t hiding in a locked closet. We invest up to $50,000 in new appliances, electronics, glassware and linens.
3. Each Inspirato Residence includes an on-site concierge to address any concerns and anticipate every need. They are available 24 hours a day.
4. Never worry about taking out the trash. Daily housekeeping is included with all Inspirato Residences.
5. All bathrooms are equipped like luxury hotels with standard bath amenities.
6. There are no hidden fees or additional damage deposits required.
7. Every destination has a crisis support team to address any weather or emergency needs.
8. Pre-arrival grocery delivery is standard with all Inspirato Residences.
9. Every Inspirato kitchen is fully appointed with new appliances, full sets of dishes, glasses and flatware.
10. Property maintenance is managed by Inspirato in the destination, so any issues are addressed immediately.
11. Every guest is personally greeted upon arrival with a full tour of the Residence.
12. Guests receive full vacation planning services prior to departure to help save you time and fill your itinerary.
Elementos para incluir en la infografía
• Must be optimized for mobile consumption so that words don’t get too small.
• This is a luxury brand so nothing childish or cutesy.
• Audience is affluent consumers over the age of 40.
• The focus is on the HOME – so keep that in mind from a design perspective.