Cómo TripHappy comenzó su viaje en diseño de landing page
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
TripHappy provides users the ability to book hotels in neighborhood based off their personal preferences. We're looking for a landing page for the New Orleans section of our website. Most of our audience is 18-35 and will arrive on this page organically through Google. They will land on this page to learn more about the different neighborhoods in New Orleans. Our goal is to funnel them to our booking page to search for a hotel: https://triphappy.com/where-to-stay…states/159
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu landing page?
Ignore the styles of our current website! We are in the process of a complete redesign. Overall, we like things as minimalistic and simple/clean as possible. Our new primary color is #20c190.
Elementos para incluir en la página de inicio
All of the wording and images mentioned below are attached to this brief.
1. Navigation Bar
* Transparent if hero image
* Logo (left side)
* Links (right side)
* Neighborhood Guides
* Booking Engine
2. Intro Section (You decide on the order)
* Optional hero image
* Title - “Where to Stay in New Orleans”
* Sub-title - “A Comprehensive Guide to the Big Easy’s Neighborhoods”
* Intro paragraph
* Overall map of the city with neighborhoods displayed on it (see attached image for examples we like)
* “At a glance” section - mentioning the highlights of each neighborhood
3. Neighborhood section - There will be multiple neighborhoods on the actual site, but you can limit it to 1 for the design
* Neighborhood name
* Text description
* "Perfect For” and “Drawbacks”
* Category scores - These are scores for 4 categories: nightlife, food, shopping, and sights. These can be depicted however you like (e.g. A-F letter scores, 0-100 scores, pie chart). Attached are some examples of possible designs. These should be used as inspiration and not copied into the design of the page.
* Map of the neighborhood
* Pins for points of interest mentioned in the text description
* “Areas of interest” highlighted in a subtle way - this should be a highlighted area of the neighborhood with icons that indicate what the neighborhood is known for (nightlife, food, shopping, or sights). For example, in the French Quarter neighborhood, we want to highlight the area around Bourbon street as a big nightlife area. These areas will will not be perfect circles. See area_of_interest images attached for ideas of what we are looking for.
* Feel free to use the same map for each neighborhood section as a placeholder for the real data
* Book hotels in this neighborhood link/button - this is our conversion element