Looking for a logo for a new website offering free online games directly to a worldwide audience; men and women, young and old. The logo must be easy to be remembered and recognized (simple and still catchy), and must be suitable for a friendly, playful environment for digital entertainment that is free.
The logo for BBgames must be inviting andfriendly, gender-neutral and be suitable to represent a website that offersgames that can be directly played. The site is a destination portal, intendedfor some duration of playing games for our visitors. The look and feel of thesite is light and fresh (white and silver-gray) with one additional color tomake it lively. Images of the games on the site create the rest of theliveliness. A nice example of the look and feel of the website is http://webgame.com.cn/; although please donot use the logo of this site for reference, this is *NOT* how we would likethe BBgames logo to look.
- The domain is bbgames.com and the text of the logo mustcontain ‘BBgames’ or 'BBgames.com' in it.
- BBshould be written in capitals, the ‘beebee’ sound is what makes the siterecognizable as it also contains the main element of the site (browser based).
- The partof the logo ‘games’ will be in lowercase (or if you want to play with theletter size, feel free, as long as ‘BB’ remains accentuated.).
- The factthat the games we host are ‘browser based’ may be reflected in the design ofthe logo, but this is not required.
- The maincolors of the site will be white and silver-gray (nice example iswebgame.com.cn), and next to that one major color may be implemented into thesite design. Which color this is, is up to you. We prefer gender-neutralcolors, to appeal to a wide range of people. If your choice of color is appealing,it will be used in the rest of the design of the site. Adding a usable colorpalette to your entry is a bonus.
- Usingmore colors is fine, but please take into account the white and silver-graybase of the site.
- The fontmust be appealing and recognizable, something experimental or a unique font isideal.
- The logo must not surpass one ‘line’ of text (nothingabove and below), please don’t make it too high.
- Becauseof the previous point, please write the logo on a straight line, and not tilted(unless the result remains wide, but not very high).
- The siteis intended for people who like to play digital games, but should not bedirected to any niches of audiences (such as children or hardcore gamers).