We're rebranding our marketing strategy firm and we need your help. We need a dynamic, vibrant logo that will catch the attention of our clients, who range from small businesses and consultants to Fortune 500 companies.
L2M stands for Leverage2Market, so we're changing the company name to Leverage2Market Associates, Inc. and launching a new website.
The website's about ready to roll, but we still don't have the right logo. Here's your chance to have fun and create a logo that will be affiliated with an award winning Silicon Valley based company.
Clients for our consulting firm, including small businesses and startups, consultants and entrepreneurs, and marketing executives at large Fortune 500 companies. Also strategic partners and influencers who might recommend our firm. And perhaps designers like yourself who we might want to hire for a client project.
We're using a musical theme in our new positioning, which talks about powerful marketing performance. Check out the new site graphics and the current iteration of our logo at our staging site: http://www.heatbraindemounix.com.
The old version is at http://www.L2Massociates.com.
We want something better than both of these!
A few things to think about:
1.We're pretty tied to the blue color, but feel free to add additional accent colors if you'd like.
2. We like a nice clean type face like you see on the site.
3. We're open to your ideas, but we're thinking we'd like to tie in a simple, effective musical motif. Nothing too complex or complicated--perhaps something tied to musical notation?
4. We've used the blue circle previously, so if you can incorporate a circular motif, that would be great but it's not mandatory.
5. You may also want to play off our Leverage2Market model, which can be found here: http://www.heatbraindemounix.com/co…we_do.html
5. We'd like the logo icon to be to the left of the type, but it should also work as an icon by itself.
6. The logo icon should be reducible to a small size for use with social media, mobile devices, etc.
7. No cartoons.
8. No stock images or clip art.
We'll need the final version in a .jpg and layered .psd version, as well as a .eps file.