Cómo Florian Schweitzer comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
NO name/claim should be included but our political demand can be decribed as: No data exchange that leads to a death penalty
The logo will be used as an icon for a political campaign that combines two issues:
a) death penalty
b) data protection
It will be used for a campaign in the European Parliament against data transfer to countries where the death penalty is in force. That affects for example a treaty between EU and USA about European Passanger Name Records (PNR).
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our target audience are Members of the European Parliament, journalists and people who are interested in human rights or data protection issues.
- a very clear logo that communicates what it stands for at the first glance (be inspired by this non-logo visualisations: http://is.gd/kxXFb or http://www.coe.int/t/dc/files/event…ter_en.pdf (4MB) or maybe use an electric chair instead)
- maybe street art / stencil art style (be inspired by Banksy)
- we need clean Adobe Illustrator files and printable high resolution raster format files (JPEG) with CMYK colors
What it schould NOT be:
- no comic style logo (like http://www.stopp-acta.info/)
- not too abstract (like Amnesty Internationa's logo)
- do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo or any other part you did not create yourself
- please DO NOT inlcude any text. we only need a visualition.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte