mmula.com is a new website under development that helps people from lower income classes to change jobs and get a better paid jobs. Example: They are gardeners and want to become accountants. Or they work construction and want to become software engineers.
The logo should communicate to the viewer:
- financial success, job security
- constant learning, self development and change
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Geography: U.S. population.
Age: 25 - 45 years old
Race: 30% Hispanic, 30% African American, 40 White
Income: Lower income classes
All of them have a job, and want to change the job and become something else. Example: They are gardeners and want to become Accountants.
The people who visit our website and user our product want:
- a job that pays more money,
- a job they like better
- a job they don't get laid off (job safety)
These people are:
- driven and have ambition
- they want to learn and improve their lives
Logo needs to work well on white (#FFFFFF), gray (#ECECEC) and blue (approximate color code is #0264A3) background.
Need the logo for print and web. There please provide
- CMYK image in PDF and Adobe Illustrator AI format
- “layered RGB file” in Photoshop PSD
- uncompressed JPEG
I need the files in color, gray scale and black and white and I need them in different sizes from approx. 200 pixels width all the way up to 2200 pixels width (height needs to adjust too).