BusinessEarth is a team of business leaders, entrepreneurs, CFOs and MBAs with a social and environmental conscience. We believe business is one of the greatest forces for social and environmental change. We put these beliefs into practice by:
1. Consulting traditional companies on how to grow profits while becoming more socially and environmentally responsible.
2. Providing capital and leadership to help responsible start-ups become economically viable and more effective.
3. Sharing insights and experience to empower change agents in Austin and beyond.
We understand the market forces behind a healthy business as well as its social and environmental responsibilities. We believe that focusing on the business case behind sustainability is the best way to achieve a balance between people, planet and profit. Unless we prove the positive financial impact of doing the right thing, responsible business will remain a fringe concept.
Our target audience includes people who lead, work for or influence middle market companies. This includes CEOs, CFOs, COOs and mid-level managers. Our audience spans a variety of industries. They have a basic understanding of business sustainability and corporate social responsibility, but they don’t necessarily know how it can help their company become more profitable and respected.
• The logo should include text and image.
• No photographic images of earth, but we're open to abstract concepts of the planet.
• No dollar signs.
• Focus more on the idea behind sustainable business. Abstract concepts may work better for such a revolutionary idea.
The logo should communicate as many of these concepts as possible:
• Businesses can profit / succeed through social and environmental action.
• Capitalism can help drive meaningful change.
• This isn’t business as usual, i.e. sustainable businesses stand out for being innovative and forward thinking.
• We consult companies about more than just the environmental side of their operations (visit the following link for more details on the three pillars of sustainability --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sustainability )
Feel free to experiment with colors.
The final files should be deliverd as:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.