Junk Food Vegetarian is a website where people will go to for information on food that tastes great and happens to be vegetarian. The site will contain user uploaded information, comments, and ratings for Recipes, Restaurants, Cookbooks, and Products.
While food discussed on this site doesn’t necessarily HAVE to be “Junk Food,” the primary appeal for any food discussed should be great taste. If the primary appeal is how healthy the food is, then it shouldn’t be on this site.
The site motto is “Hold the sprouts please!” which is a tongue-in-cheek reference to how restaurants commonly want to load up veggie sandwiches with sprouts, even tough I consider sprouts to be horrible tasting.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Individuals who choose to eat vegetarian (for whatever reason) but are looking for rich delicious food ideas that would be appealing even to non-vegetarians.
They are eating vegetarian, but prefer pizza, french fries, veggie-cheese burgers over the stereotypical sprout and veggie sandwich.
Looking for a logo to represent the business and website Junk Food Vegetarian (website is not live yet).
This logo will be used on the website and influence the overall graphic design of the website.
The logo will also be used for other media such as T-Shirts, Stickers, Letterheads, etc.
1. The logo should incorporate BOTH an Icon and typeface for “Junk Food Vegetarian.”
2. The Icon should be able to stand on its own without the typeface if chosen to do so.
3. The icon can be abstract or an identifiable character (such as a face, person, animal, etc.)
4. Feel free to experiment with colors
5. The color and detail should tend toward the simple side (think T-Shirt logos along with Website logos)
6. Should convey the following ideas:
* Fun / Tongue-in-cheek humor
* Appetite or rich food flavor (through use of colors or whatever)
* Not too serious
7. Even though the motto is “Hold the sprouts please!” the logo should NOT include sprouts or a “No” symbol.
8. Do not use any stock images or clip art!
9. Logo must be unique and copyrights clear.
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte