This is for my retail business which will sell Board Games, Card Games, RPGs, Wargames, Comics, Graphic Novels and other related stuff.
I've currently got a crap logo that I made from various web images and a free font - SF FEDORA. I want something that covers both the Comic and Game fields and retains some sort of neutrality between both areas.
Nombre de la empresa
Kingdom Of Adventure
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I am looking for a logo that will appeal to the comic fan and gamer and be family friendly. In other words it's to be attractive to those not already interested in the hobbies.
The logo should feature elements involving fantasy, pulp, superhero and
sci-fi but not be overloaded with imagery. I've considered having
polyhedral dice in the logo to but again not wanting it to be
overloaded. One idea I
had was to have the local castle/tower but in the shape of a
dice but that didn't cover the comicbook angle... If that's something
people can work in then that'd be great.
Lo que desea
- Colour scheme is undecided but nothing flamboyant. Simple and clear.
- Font for store name is currently in Indiana Jones pulp style and I think that's the preference but open to other suggestions.
- Logo should be horizontal to be used on webshop, blog and forums.
- Logo will also be used in print format such as business card, letter head and stickers.
- Files should be in Photoshop format.
- The logo should include the name of the shop "Kingdom Of Adventure" and ideally the url of http://www.kingdomofadventure.co.uk/
- url can be in a different colour from store name but has to retain similar level of prominence.
- No direct product placement from the various manufacturers of the games/comics I will stock. Needs to be generic enough to avoid image copyright i.e. No Superman clones. No Gandalf clones. No Darth Vader clones...
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte