This consulting group will offer services aimed at two targeted audiences: 1) Professionals, institutions, agencies, groups, corporations, etc that are in need of consulting services related to all aspects of addiction and recovery management; and 2) individuals and families in need of specific, directed interventions to assist one they love. An addiction intervention is a life saving mission whereby loving family members and concerned friends or employers are educated about addictions and led by a trained addiction interventionist for the purpose of helping the sick loved one with an opportunity to recovery. The consulting group will be available for contract hire by either of these groups and is not limited in the geographic range in which they operate.
Professionals and institutions working within the addiction/recovery sphere that need consultative help with operations, programming, and staffing in addition to individuals in need of targeted, individualized recovery assistance and/or intervention.
The logo needs to appeal to two distinct audiences (see targeted audiences in the overview section above). Given these two target audiences, the logo should embrace or convey the following:
• Beginning & Ending or coming full circle – due to the nature of addiction, i.e. it starts at some point and (hopefully) comes full circle allowing the addict to recover or pull out of the addictive behaviors
• Movement – addiction is not a static state. The process, especially after one starts down the road to recovery, is dynamic and that fluid flow needs to be conveyed.
• Helping people – the project is about helping others, either an addict directly via an intervention or professionals and institutions via specific consulting services
• A feeling of help, caring, softness
• A spiritual or metaphysical feeling
• Colors and fonts should be conservative given the sensitive nature of the work
Other Points of Consideration:
- Designs should be able to be utilized on a variety of media - web, print, business cards, invoices shirts, etc so the following formats preferred .ai, .eps, .jpg/.png/.gif, and .tiff
- Designs that will have full copyright transferred to us - however we are happy for you to display the logo in your portfolio.
- Designs will be in color most of the time, but still need to work in black and white with no gradients, i.e. if faxing an invoice or proposal.