1) Organization & Target Audience ----> Local Revere is a clothing company specializing in bringing back vintage passion on modern canvas. The target audience are devoted sports fans that are tired of the run of the mill shirt designs and want something fashionable, trendy, and unique (a brand and look that resonates with the culture). Loyalty, quality, social responsibility, and having fun are what's at Local Revere's core.
2) Other brands in this space ----> Homage (http://www.homage.com), Charlie Hustle Clothing Co. (http://www.charliehustleshop.com), 19nine (http://www.19nine.com), Freelance Brand Clothing (http://www.freelanceclothing.com)
3) Personal influence ----> I have chosen a set of 3 colors, but I am open to your creativity. I envision the logo/branding to speak to 3 elements ----> 1) fashionable brand (trendy, like the more vintage look with a touch of modern), 2) vintage approach to sports' passion and style of garments, 3) modern approach and appeal to branding in a society evolved around social media, millennials, visual creativity, etc. ---->**check out my Pinterest board chalked full of design inspiration and info - https://www.pinterest.com/trentcapp…ion-board/
4) Additional info ----> keep in mind that this logo will be used in a variety of places (website, on clothing garments, neck label, embroidered patch, clothing hang-tag, etc. = creative, but not overly detailed). I have attached a photo of a design contest for a clothing line logo that showed it in a variety of formats as an example that would be ideal (full logo for website, clothing hangtag, profile logo with solid color background that could be used for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages).
5) Most important ----> GAME ON AND HAVE FUN!!!