I/ Company description:
Who we are
“To The Moon And Back” is a jewels company creating message jewels for her, him and for kids. Behind “To The Moon and Back” is the idea that jewels can match every moment of your life. There’s no too little or insignificant moment to deserve its little jewel, whether it is to say: “I love you”, or just “Keep it up”, or “I believe in you”. We can say a lot through a jewel.
The concept is pretty simple: express yourself, showcase your mantra, your mindset, your feeling…. and do it all on a little piece of jewel. Your feelings drive your actions, determine on what you’re wearing, so pair your outfit with a matching jewel.
What we do
To The Moon And Back articulates its offering around 2 products, both around the same concept of conveying a message through a piece of jewel.
(1) Pre-determined messages jewels: we have a set list of 20 messages, conveying different types of emotions and ideas. Here are a couple of examples. This list will evolve as the brand develops itself, enriched by the requests of our customer base.
• Life is short live your dream and share your passion
• Be crazy be stupid be weird be whatever because life is too short to be anything but happy
• Never a failure always a lesson
• Believe you can and you're halfway there
(2) Engraved personalized messages jewels: our clients will have the opportunity to write their own message and we will engrave it on the jewel of their like.
For now, jewels are only bracelets, but we want to keep the opportunity to enlarge our scope to other jewels types, such as necklaces and rings.
Each piece of jewel will be available in 3 colors: gold, silver and pink gold
Each bracelet will be customizable with a color string (pink, red, yellow, blue, white, black, gray, brown, purple, green)
The metal piece on which the message will be engraved will be available in different shapes: from a little square (see picture – our identity piece) to a heart, a cloud, etc.
Positioning and target market
Our jewels are simple, conveys an identity, and affordable (<$30 for pre-set messages and <$80 for personalized messages)
Although our jewels are designed for women, men and kids, our clients are mostly woman. Our target market is the United States of America
Age group ranges from 15-45 years old.
Spirit and values
Our Brand is committed and engage people to share their values, lifestyles and convictions. A few words that match our brand: joyful, sharing, chic, simple, committed.
II/ Logos we like
Keywords: minimalist, simple, convey the idea of the brand
See Pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/marinesch…o-designs/
Play with the elements of the jewel, the little plaque on witch the message is written. Play with the element of the name.
This logo should be simple and easily declinable, usable on various formats, big and small (maybe foresee a declination of the logo)
IV/ Where our logo will be used
As our primary identity sign, our logo will be displayed on all our marketing materials:
…and on all types of medias (online, print, TV potentially)