Moving Picture Hire ltd
Moving Picture Hire provides effective solutions for smooth camera moves for your production. Lightweight and affordable equipment that is quick and simple to set up and will give your film BAFTA and EMMY class shots.
Our equipment has been used on the likes of BBC's 'Planet Earth' and the upcoming sequel 'Human Planet' and over 20 more films and big TV series. Be sure to look out for our equipment in the 'making-of's - and in the future, your logo could also been featured on these world class, world famous hits.
The company has been founded by award winning cameraman Gavin Thurston (http://www.gavinthurston.com) and is run by him and his family.
Professionals aged 20+ in the film and TV industry.
Everything below is just a guide! If you've got an idea in your head - just submit it! None of the points below are 'rules'. Be creative and have fun.
We want a logo with 'MPH' on / integrated, as well as 'Moving Picture Hire Ltd' below or to the side.
What we want from our logo:
- Most of our equipment moves (maybe show this in the logo with a blur/roll etc)
- Clean and bold
- Clever (shows what we do, maybe shows movement, a camera, a track etc)
- Get ideas and see our equipment at http://www.movingpicturehire.com (PLEASE NOTE THE WEBSITE IS OLD AND WE DON'T LIKE THE DESIGN! THANKS!)
Where its going to be used:
- Website, business cards and emails
- On equipment and black cases
Any questions just ask, I will get back to you within a few hours!
Thanks in advance for submissions - I will give feedback on them all!