Cómo peter.bircakovic comenzó su viaje en logotipos
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Sydney Camping Adventures
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a eco tourism camping adventure company. We are partners with the local national parks and wildlife association and their national parks. The objective of our business is to take people on camping adventures with all facilities provided to them, inclusive of food, tents, adventure offerings and camp fees.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Viajes y hotelería
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
fluro orange (hi visibility) and matte black
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
We would like to mention the following design guidelines we would love incorporated
- As per the images attached, we would like to have a stylised flame/campfire incorporated into either the overall logo or a flame contained within the image itself (or potentially within the letter A of the CAMPING word). This could also apply for the hexagonal silver tents (pod)
- The shaping of the logo will be badge like and we have included some examples for reference. The tents we are using are hexaganol in shape and this may be used in the logo or as the border for the badge shape also. As the national parks and wildlife association logo is a badge, it is important that we also have a badge like shape however we want this to be much more contemporary and define our own identity
- We do not want traditional shaped tents to be included in the design as this is not what we want
- CAMPING must be the standout word but we also need the Sydney and Adventures to be clearly visible.
- We also do not want script style fonts but prefer a modern and clean font which is easily legible and transferrable outside of logo design for banner work, stationary etc. For example if we make promotional material e.g. a pen or similar we may wish to use only the fonts. Hopefully that makes sense
- A vivid orange is the primary colour on a black background. This will provide high impact for us and be easily transferable to polo shirts by way of embroidery also
- Please do not include mountain ranges in the logo as this is not where we specialise
- DO NOT SEND GENERIC TEMPLATE DESIGNS. WE WANT SOMETHING WELL DESIGNED LIKE THE RIPTIDE LACROSSE LOGO ABOVE. IT NEEDS TO LOOK DRAWN AND NOT JUST A TEMPLATE DESIGN
Good luck and we look forward to your amazing designs
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte