We are an architectural and interior design firm that practices in cutting edge technology and sustainable design practices for corporate clients.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Since we are an architecture firm, the logo will have to work on a title block. I have attached an example of this title block. The new logo would replace the place holder green square "the studio". The new logo does NOT have to be a square (this was just a place holder). Lastly, we would like the logo's mark to have an option with the following as a type of slogan: Architecture - Interiors - Fab Lab. We will not always use the slogan, so it still needs to stand on its own.
1. Stay away from architectural cliches like extended drafting marks, building shapes, roofs, etc.
2. The letter "P" does not need to be the icon. In fact, I would prefer to come up with something that is subtle instead of an obvious P.
3. I like a lot of the geometric designs, however keep it simple.
4. I'm trying to think through how we may convey a new way of thinking, or a evolving way of thinking in design. Constantly pushing the vision of design.
5. I have not liked the stylized A. (without the cross bar). Unless it becomes integral to the design, avoid using it.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte