Since 1996, Mamma has been providing users with a convenient search experience. Using time tested meta search technology and methodology, Mamma has been curating the web, giving users the most relevant and premium information the web has to offer. Mamma knows what's best and truly believes that aggregating and centralizing content from the web's leading search engines is the most efficient way to access information online.
Our meta search platform helps users find what they want from sources that actually matter. If you are looking to search a specific topic, the latest news, images, videos, twitter, jobs, local businesses, and the best deals in travel & shopping, then Mamma is the search engine for you.
Mamma's engine compiles all the search results from the leading search engines, filters replicates to ensure every result is unique, and organizes them in one extremely fast feed to bring forth the most refined content available on the web.
- 18-65 years of age
- Males and Females
- Global customer base, top Geo’s include: US, India, Canada, UK, Mexico, Germany, Australia, France, Italy, Spain.
- Users who are familiar with search since the early days of the web; they used mamma.com as their search engine of choice, next to other leading search engines such as ask.com and yahoo.com.
- New users who are web savvy and are looking for a comprehensive and efficient search engine that combines search results from several search engines and returns only quality content based on their search topics.
- Need a font that makes the word, mamma, part of the image. We do not want a picture of the old lady as in the current logo, or other images included in the logo.
- Would prefer that the font of the logo doesn’t stray too much from the current logo- should be a clean, yet authentic transition to the new logo. BUT, we do encourage creativity and are open to a different font. However with this, it should still satisfy our other requirements and be a good fit for the image mamma wants to portray.
- Logo needs to be iconic as the word and brand implies, and stand for our customer’s needs.
- Logo needs to be unisex and appeal to a wide audience both genders, ranging anywhere from 18-65 yrs of age, of any ethnicity or background. The logo should speak to an old or new school audience.
-Logo color should be a of a lighter blue color, or another blue color that is closer to a lighter hue rather than a darker hue.
-Logo style and color should be a good compliment to the new layout we have in mind. The new layout will remain uncluttered and will have color combinations consisting of light blue/ light beige/ black; light blue/off black/light grey; light blue/powder pink/black; white/black/light blue; light blue/orange/white/ (see attached brief for sample layout colors, scroll all the way to the bottom of the brief)
-No gradients in the design.
-Want a logo that is relevant, but LONG TERM.