I have an existing logo, that needs to be tweaked for an audio guide I'm creating, that will be seen when people play the audio file on their ipods - kind of like an album cover.
Hi, my name is Pat, and I am the founder of http://www.intheleed.com. It's a website that helps architect's and other professionals in the design and building industry pass the LEED test, which is a test about sustainability.
I have an existing logo, which can be seen here:
Yes, i know it's nothing fancy, but it works.
I'm creating an audio guide that needs to have an "album cover" type of logo, that will be shown on ipods while being played.
I need my existing logo to be recreated with something that would be appropriate for an audio guide, such as headphones around the logo, or a microphone somewhere in there...something that has to do with an audio book type of thing. Furthermore, if you feel my logo needs to be tweaked a little as well, go right ahead, im not THAT particular about keeping my old logo for this project.
This should be really easy to do, and I'm not looking for anything fancy or flourish, just a basic, clean graphic.
Please see the "What I Want" area for more specifications. Thanks and I look forward to your designs.
p.s. Unfortunately I do not have a PSD file of the existing logo. This will have to be recreated by you, but it's really very simple. Thanks.
- A 300 by 300 pixel graphic (this is the optimal size for itunes), of the logo as described below:
- My existing logo (just the circle with the leaf and the intheleed) should try to be incorporated. However, if you feel you have another type of logo in mind, or would rather not use my logo, feel free to design your own. I'd love to see what you come up with.
- Some type of graphic that denotes it's an audio book or audio guide (i.e. headphones, microphone, etc.)
- The text: "The LEED AP Walkthrough Audio Guide", and "by Pat Flynn, LEED AP" should be incorporated as well.
- The colors should be the same as in my logo, although the background color can be played around with. I'm thinking a shade of blue, with the above text being white.
- Clean style, web 2.0ish if possible. Reflective quality would be appreciated.
- Anything too fancy and outrageous. Again, this should be very simple and clean looking.