TekSmart is an automated engineering company.
Its main focus is to aid dust suppression programs in mines, ports, tailings dams etc.
It creates "smart systems" that remove human intervention from dust level monitoring by using electronic data logging technology.
This data logging technology monitors dust levels so it can be analysed.
The target audience will be dust suppression clients (mines, ports etc) and the engineering community.
The logo will be used world-wide.
The target market is predominantly male.
- The logo needs to have an engineering, mechanical, electronic feel to it.
- It needs to have excitement and impact so it is remembered.
- We want it to be bold (not specifically the text, but the feeling of the logo).
- It should convey that the company is the market leader and innovative.
- We would like a full colour version as well as a black and white version.
- In terms of colours, we have no specific preferences. Be creative, but keep the colours bold.
- We would like the typeface to be extremely clear and readable.
- Please do not use stock images or clip art in the design.
- We need the logo for business cards, stationary, web-site, presentations etc.
- At minimum, we will require an EPS version and the original Adobe Illustrator file.
- In previous design, we have liked black, white and a strong accent colour. However, you are in no way obligated to use this colour scheme.
We will be watching this closely and giving feedback frequently.