1. Atomech can be pronounced several different ways. The successful logo will enable Atomech to be pronouced 'Atomic' to its audience. (but please no mushroom clouds, silohs, nuclear warheads, carbon rods or any other images associated with the word 'atomic')
2. The current Atomech logo (attached) should not be used as a guideline in any way, shape or form. In fact, it should be how the new Atomech logo ought NOT to look like.
3. In our industry, differentiation from the competition is key. The successful logo must be different from the rest's.
Here are links to our competitors' websites, to give you an idea what we are not looking for:
In contrast, here are links to our competitors who are more original and have the right idea:
4. The winning logo will probably NOT have both blue and red in it. Yes, blue=cold and red=hot, but people typically like to be warm or cool. Also, almost all other of our competitors have both blue and red incorporated in their logos.
5. We like pipes and do a lot of work with pipes. The successful logo MAY have a pipe theme.
6. We love old cast iron radiators and do plenty of work with them. The successful logo MAY incorporate a beautiful ornate rad.
Google image -> 'beautiful ornate cast iron radiator