Cómo HearingExchange comenzó su viaje en logotipos
My blog site for people with hearing loss and their families needs a sophisticated, trendy logo that reflects the outlook that hearing loss doesn't need to get in the way of dreams. Current logo is at http://www.HearingExchange.com. Colors can change as long as they are compatible with purple color theme of current site.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The HearingExchange logo should show HearingExchange as one word as I have printed here. The current logo is old and tired looking and doesn't have a positive vibe. HearingExchange is a community site for adults with hearing loss, families of deaf and hard of hearing children and professionals who work with them. Content is geared primarily toward parents of young children, who are often worried about the impact their child's hearing loss will have. I'm looking for a hip, upbeat logo that will be attractive to young parents of deaf children as well as elders with hearing loss.
Graphic of ear or cochlea is fine but not necessary.
The blogs's main design color is purple and the logo needs to be compatible with that but doesn't need to be black and purple as it is now.
Lo que desea
- HearingExchange should be one word with the two letters capitalized as it is here.
- Include the tagline: "Blog and Resources for People with Hearing Loss"
- Logo should be compatible with purple color scheme of blog but does not need to be black and purple as it is now.
- Style must be sophisticated, hip, eye-catching and appeal to broad range of ages from young parent to grandparents
- Must be easy to read
- Prefer to have the graphics "tell" a bit about what the site is about. Thus, a good rendering of an ear or cochlea may be a good idea, though not necessary.
- Nothing cutesy or baby-ish
- No cartoon like renderings of ears, hearing aids or cochlear implants, graphics must be sophisticated in nature
- Do not include my photo currently in the header of the HearingExchange site
- Do not include any sign language letters or symbols
- No abstract graphics that have no relationship to hearing loss or are too difficult to decipher what it is
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte