Kinzel Industries is a young Australian company which has been a growing force in the construction industry for the past 10 years. The company has proudly evolved through its underlying commitment to quality.
The projects and scope of works undertaken by Kinzel can be broadly classified into 4 distinct divisions.
1. Painting and decorating: We undertake all aspects of painting & decorating, including a vast range of all specialised paint finishes: suede effect, rust effect, denim, French wash, lime wash & stucco finishes, fire protection, spray painting, and wallpaper.
2. Rendering (specialising in acrylic texture render)
3. Building maintenance programs & service (to include scaffolding, repairs, water blasting, waterproofing, joinery & cabinetry.
4. Windows custom made in Germany, quality design. It is the windows division which is the focus of the company’s future growth & development.
The business to date has been built primarily around the painting & decorating. Contracts & projects include new developments, existing structures, residential buildings, architecturally designed homes, heritage listed properties, renovations & extensions, commercial & retail developments.
Whilst this will continue to underpin our future plans, our focus is now to promote the other divisions within the company, and to integrate them under one umbrella as a consolidated brand.
Kinzel is a family name of German origin, as with the company’s foundations, albeit that the parent company in Germany trades under the name of Zink. Kinzel require a new logo which will embrace & reflect the following considerations.
1. the German origin of excellence in quality & design. The Germans are renowned for quality & innovation. The windows are the latest high tech double and triple glazed. They are eco friendly windows engineered to the highest standards in Germany & built to order for Australian customers. The windows are the most energy efficient windows available in the Australian market.
2. the windows will be a very significant part of the company’s growth. That is not to say that the logo should depict a window but it should & can be inspired by a window.
3. The colours of the German flag are black, red and yellow.
4. Eco friendly and a GREEN feel is of equal importance, perhaps more so than the German colours.
The words which best convey what we'd like to see:
history, knowledge, youth, success, growth, perfection, clean, trust, formal, luxury, creativity, unique, sophistication, established reputation, integrity, excellence in design, innovation.
The windows can be custom finished to replicate any look, aluminium, cedar, painted finish. Cedar windows are very popular in the Australian market, but they are very expensive, . Kinzel windows can replicate the look of cedar with significantly lesser maintenance at a fraction of the cost. The dominant and well established leader in the window market in Australia offers a 5 yr guarantee on their products. Kinzel stands by the integrity of their design and offers an unprecedented 25 year warranty. See http://www.zink-fenster.de and http://www.inoutic.de to see the windows.