Logo needed for a new online business, MinionMonitor.com. The business is a lighthearted approach to opinion polls and the logo should express fun, mishief and smarts. Throw traditional corporate logos out the window with this one.
Logo will be used two ways, offline and online so the base design should be adaptable. The premise of the business is a lighthearted approach to opinion polls that shows instant results to the user in the form of animated faces. So the logo should feature the name MinionMonitor.com as well as some sort of character composite of three faces showing Happy, Mad and Sad. Think Heat Miser meets PacMan meets the monkeys See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Do No Evil. Those examples are just thought starters. Fresh, simple, fun, a bit of mishief and attitude is what will make this a winner.
- Item 1...An integrated logo of the name MinionMonitor.com and a character composite of three faces expressing Happy, Sad and Mad.
- There's a fourth expression, Indifferent that ideally would work fit the design. But if it's too cluttered or compromises the core design you can leave it off.
- Fun, fresh, attitude, mishief and smarts
- Vector format like that produced by Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop; works with Flash Animation
- Item 1...Corporate formality