I need a logo that can be incorporated into the masthead of my website, InnovationTools (http://www.innovationtools.com). The current logo, which I created myself, has been used for 6 years. The site needs a design update (another project), but as a first step, I wanted to get moving on an updated logo.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
During the past 6 years, InnovationTools.com has established itself as the premier website for news, trends, best practices and the best information on innovation, with a secondary emphasis on creativity and brainstorming. It's a trusted source that receives 170-200K unique visits a month. As the site has steadily grown, it has become evident that the site design needs to be updated to match the editorial quality of the content. As a first step, I am soliciting designs for a new logo that will become the centerpiece of a sitewide redesign and upgrade. The redesigned logo needs to be roughly twice as wide as it is tall, but no wider. It needs to be compact enough to fit in a website masthead, next to a 468x60 banner ad, and be compact enough to fit into the masthead of my HTML e-newsletter (http://archives.subscribermail.com/msg/49566356737544f2acbaf53c33025f7a.htm) and still remain readable.
Lo que desea
- Simple but eye-catching
- Logo should suggest innovation, creativity, brainstorming.
- I favor a Web 2.0 look - very contemporary - possibly emphasizing blue and green as the primary colors.
- Art in PNG or vector format, which I can easily manipulate in Adobe Fireworks and resize as needed without any loss of quality
- I don't want anything cartoonish
- Nothing too complicated - just a simple, elegant design