Immediate, child and parent friendly, effective, confidential, house call service that provides detection, treatment and removal of head lice. Our mission is to provide immediate, confidential, superb hair and home treatment solutions for lice that are all natural and organic.
We service clients throughout Western New York.
Trained, female, technicians (nitpickers) shampoo, treat and comb lice and eggs out of hair. We offer evaluations and treatments.
We provide complete information on treatment, products and follow up protocol. We provide hair care products. All natural and organic hair care products used. No pesticides.
Technicians are friendly, trustworthy, and great with kids of all ages.
Our company is local, small, understanding, thorough, helpful and responsive. We are result-oriented and provide quality service.
Business: Moms, families with children, schools, day care centers, camps.
Logo: Kids between ages 3-11 years old.
Logo to represent Naughty Nits. Below is a list of characteristics we would like to see in logo and some ideas for possible creative lines to follow :
1. Kid Friendly. No scary bugs. Appealing for ages 3-11yrs. Mission is to remove / kill lice so we don't necessarily want to make the lice seem 'good'. If bug is used it should be a cartoon of lice not other bugs like ladybug or caterpillar for example.
2. Conveys a sense of cleanliness, safety, and peace of mind.
3. Simple and clear for easy recognition.
4. Colors should coordinate with navy pant/ lilac top with black trim uniforms
5. Shape that fits easily in a header of website (so not too spread out) and on upper left section of a uniform top.
6. Includes art work not just text.
7. Something that compliments products / logos below that we put in hair for treatment (but these are not our products):
8. File format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Possible creative lines to follow (but we are open to other ideas):
-Service that is in some way magical perhaps with fairies, British Knight, a castle, or British Queen with a crown and / or wand (lice be gone, no more nits).
-British twist to fit with name.
-Depicts nature / being natural as only organic products used.
Below is image of our uniform top to coordinate colors.