Pronto - Sandwicheria and Cafe
I am taking over a florist shop and transforming it into a gourmet sandwich shop - "Pronto" - selling roast pork sandwiches (Porchetta, check out google images) on a fabulous ciabatta bun.
Pronto will be in a hip neighborhood, newly renovated with high end finishes.
In the front window there will be a large brand new stainless display oven with Porchetta roasting to golden brown perfection inside.
The shop is small... only 800sf.
It will have lots of nice bread and perfectly roasted pork on display.
It will smell awesome as soon as you walk in the door.
Warm interior: red brick and stainless with long wood counter tops.
The serving staff will carve the roast pork and build your sandwich right in front of you. The vibe will be young, the servers will be hip, well dressed and friendly.
It will be on the loud side, great tunes playing.
Vancouver has fabulous restaurants and you can certainly get a pork sandwich at other establishments... but this will be the "Shrine to Swine!"
We will be serving food to an upscale, professional clientele. People who appreciate good tasty sandwiches, who are probably single and eat most of their meals out, but are looking for a high end quality meal.
The logo needs to work equally well on all of the following:
2) signage on the front of the shop: (see attachments to get an idea of the space. Photo's are of Pronto BEFORE we renovate.
3) bag for take-out sandwiches (We are planning to "stamp" the logo onto either white or brown bags using the old-style stamp and stamp-pad method)
If possible, the logo will potentially even be used for the sticker that we will use to seal the brown paper that our pork sandwiches will be wrapped in... but then again maybe that will be a second design project. (see attached pic "sticker shape.jpg"
MOST IMPORTANT...use the word Pronto, it should be red in color (but open to others), perhaps some appetizing cartoon type pig?
Attached images are just to give some ideas to designers
1)images.jpg is a cool pig, don't ya think!
2) tile facade.jpg is the existing tile which will remain
3) This is the exterior of our space before we gut and renovate. None of the existing awning, junk in the windows will remain. A complete do-over is going to happen!
4) This is the shape of the exterior. Visually remove the green awning and the name will appear in it's place. We are moving into Arts Flowers.