RebelBetting is a cutting-edge software product that turns sport betting into an exciting investment opportunity where the player always wins over the bookies. We like to see ourselves as the Robin Hood of sports betting! Now we need a cool, creative and professional logo.
RebelBettingis a cutting-edge software product that turns sport betting into an excitinginvestment opportunity where the player always wins over the bookies. We liketo see ourselves as the Robin Hood of sports betting! Now we need a cool,creative and professional logo.
RebelBettingis a Windows program, scheduled for release very soon. It will also be a communityweb site. If you want the technical details on how arbitrage betting works, starthere:
The word "rebel" is meant to distinguish our customers from regular sports bettors, that almost always loose money in the long run. Our customers are smarter and doesn't follow the crowd. We also like to see our company as a rebel against the bookmakers (even though we like them, really :)
- The logo need to communicate: Cutting Edge and Honesty, and perhaps Speed (our key advantage). A little bit of aggression is ok.
- We like the colors black and red, but feel free to ignore this. It would be preferred to have a recognizable symbol/icon plus the text “RebelBetting” (case like that or all uppercase).
- Feel free to ignore this idea: We’ve joked around with using a stylized robot or a robot head as the symbol, symbolizing the automatic process that delivers the winning odds to the players. It can be a little cocky and humorous as long as it still looks professional and not silly (this is important). But please feel free to ignore this idea if you don't like it, and be as creative as possible!
- The winner will most likely be offered to help with more work later, like the website and printed materials, so the prize is just the beginning.
- Robin Hood themes
- Too many robots...
- If you have to use a sport theme, soccer is the most common game to bet on