The following are our thoughts; AT THE SAME TIME, WE ARE OPEN TO YOUR EXPERTISE so feel free to go against what is written below:
• The name is in the logo (you decide upper or lower case) but have more than just the name, like a symbol (you decide abstract or symbolic)!
• Clean, simple, modern, innovative, inspiring
• A removable tag line is "Intelligent Fitness. Intelligent Health."
• Blue and green (BUT YOU CAN TRY OTHERS)
• Modern colors with depth. The green color for “go” seems to work well to signify growth or movement (i.e. green light!). Stronger blues communicate strength, vitality and freshness.
• Inspire - a clean sharp, fresh image that conveys “movement”. Use strong elements so that it can easily be distinguished in high traffic areas like shopping centers and high-end businesses/establishments.
• The logo should have elements that can be executed well on the web, business cards, sports wear, gym bags, fitness equipment, etc.
• We DO NOT want standard logos that show free weights being lifted or line drawings of persons with arms up cheering. We ARE NOT a spa or a boot camp and do not want images that portray either of these.
• Go Gym’s logo needs to depict its one of a kind uniqueness and be an image that works nationally and internationally. Additionally, as noted earlier, the Go Gym’s expansion will include: different types of exercise establishments, fitness apparel, fitness equipment, fitness training certifications, nutritional products, etc.