The name "Kreuzfahrthafen" means in English "Cruiseport". It is made for cruising travelers, who make a cruise and want to explore the ports/destination individually and find information on different ports on the page. So they don`t need to make an organised shore excursion by the cruise-line. addition, they also get information and reports on varous cruise ships before they book their cruise.
The target group are cruise travelers, who inform themselves in the Internet about their travel / ship and plan the excursions already in advance. People who like to travel and get informed about the destination before the trip. They go out in ports on their own and do not organize organized trips. So they are a little adventurous. Kreuzfahrthafen gives them the information they need, to get their way alone to the tourist attractions.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Viajes y hotelería
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
It should be outstanding, maybe use complementary Colors. Blue should be in the Logo. Like the sea it can be dark or light blue or torquose.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Clear colors, printable in black/white
Seeing all the designs, some aspects have pointed out, that are very important form and that should be in the logo:
1. The colours with blue and orange, maybe some grey
2. It should be an eye catcher, so the paper boat does this
3. Attractions, that cruise ports have. Here a list of possible attractions you can see in cruise ports. The first three should be used in the logo and two more. You can choose the additional two. I think more than 5 attractions are too much and overload the logo. If you think four are much better, it’s also ok.
- Elbphilharmonie (Hamburg)
- Statue of Liberty (New York)
- Coconut Tree (Caribbean)
- Opera of Sydney (Sydney)
- Cristo Redutor (Rio de Janeiro)
- Burj al Arab (Dubai)
- Campanile di San Marco (Venice)
4. The company name „Kreuzfahrthafen“ not complete in uppercase.
5. The „.de“ in a different colour than „Kreuzfahrthafen“, maybe in a lighter tone.
(6. Only on top. If the logo can be also delivered in a black and white version, it would be great. If not, I am also happy with the coloured logo)
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte