My clients are interested in an illustrated logo for their new neighborhood restaurant. The name 'The Smokestack Grill' comes from the building the client will be leasing - the old Knox Mill in Camden, Maine.
Camden, Maine is a sleepy upscale oceanfront community in Midcoast Maine, know for the beauty of its harbor and mountains. The Camden tagline is "where the mountains meet the sea". Think of a small town community where you can enjoy golf by the sea, skiing at the community alpine area, and sailing practically from your front door. A town where there are excellent museums, year-round concerts and plays and after all those wonderful activites, you finish the evening with dinner at the local neighborhood restaurant - The Smokestack Grill.
The Smokestack Grill
We need an illustration logo that depicts the friendly neighborhood feel of The Smokestack Grill. This logo will be used on their outdoor sign, their menus, advertising and website.
The client reserves the right to end the contest sooner that the deadline if they find the "perfect" logo right off the bat. They also reserve the right to extend the deadline if none of the entries are making the grade.
- The client sees the main color as being red.
- The client likes bright colors
- The client does not want a tagline in the logo
- The client wants it to be an illustrative logo of their smokestack
- View images of the building here: http://www.pointvisionweb.com/clien…x-mill.jpg
- We need final logo to be presented in a Vector Art format - will accept either Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator only.
- No Tagline