Azmat Welfare Foundation
The Azmat Welfare Foundation is an independent aid organisation committed to providing medical aid where it is needed most, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender. Our facilities will provide universal medical healthcare in society, especially targeting the poorest section of the community.
It is our intention to promote sustainable development amongst poor rural communities through a framework of health education.
A logo is needed for the launch of our new website and other future media outlets. AWF will have a professional, welcoming look and feel.
Other than our website, the logo could be used on items from letter headed paper and posters to blankets and tents. We want people to know what we do without us being there to tell them.
We are targeting everyone! From healthcare professionals who may like to offer their services to people who want to donate financial aid.
- The logo will be used as a starting point for the website design so needs to really communicate who we are and what we do.
- Should be a combination of themes; the charity name as well as the healthcare theme (feel free to be creative here, but not complicated). Should be able to shorten the logo to a symbol, button or icon.
- We would like the charity name all in upper case with 'AZMAT' as the dominant word (i.e. larger print than 'WELFARE FOUNDATION')
- Examples of logos we like (just the type of theme/icon use we like):
Barnardos - http://legacy.mkacc.org/barnardos.jpg (simple icon)
Islamic Relief - http://www.culturalcup.com/images/i…f_logo.png (logo reflects what they represent)
NB - We do not want to reflect any religion in our logo
- Should be compatible with multiple presentation mediums; i.e. full colour (online, website), black & white (distinguishable if photocopied/faxed)
- Favourite colour: Green (not bright/lime green)
- Professional, simple, conveys trust, easy to understand
- File formats required:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - layered .psd (RGB)
* Do not want overly complicated image/icon
* Do not want to use any words other than AZMAT Welfare Foundation (no uses of 'help', 'healthcare', etc.)