We are a software outsourcing company currently looking for a logo. Our name is HiEnd.
The logo can be a word mark, or a combination of a symbol and word mark.
Our clients, or the audience of the logo, are commercial businesses and government agencies.
The logo will be a service mark.
Please refer to http://focal.net/hiend/ for the style and quality of logos/fonts we are expecting. Doesn't mean you need to follow them - it's just for your reference only.
********** UPDATE 1 **********
The word "HiEnd" should be highly legible. Audience should be able to identify the word quickly without guessing what it is. Please check the legibility of your design before submitting. Thank you.
********** UPDATE 2 **********
If a symbol must appear in our logo, it should be highly related to one or more of the following:
1) Who we are as a software outsourcing companies the provides professional and reliable services;
2) The spelling or initials of "HiEnd";
3) The meaning of "high end".
In addition, the symbol should be well integrated with the design of the word mark "HiEnd".
Please do not use a generic symbol in your design. We don't accept a generic symbol because it is not unique and it is irrelevant to us and therefore, fails to function as an identity.
********** UPDATE 3 **********
Hi everyone, here is a gentle reminder for you to take a look at our "wants" list in the design brief and get an idea of want we are looking for. In summary, the logo we want will have the following attributes:
Legible, Relevant, Professional, Simple, Modern, and Confident
********** UPDATE 4 **********
Hi designers we would like to thank you for the wonderful submissions so far. There are about 2 days left till the end of this contest. If you think your design has the same or higher standard than those still in consideration (WITH A STAR RATING), please feel free to submit.
As brief summary.
- The logo must include the word "HiEnd". In order to make the words more legible, you may play around with the casing, or use a hyphen to connect the two words, or do whatever that is necessary. For example, you can put it as "Hi-End", "hi-end", “HI-END”, "HiEnd", "hiend", "HIEND" etc. Note that the use of hyphen should not affect the simplicity of the logo (take a look at Oral-B’s logo).- The font type should be simple and polished.
- The design should reflect our business, or at least it should be related to the IT industry.- The design should reflect the meaning of "HiEnd", which is a variation of "high-end".- The design should look simple, modern, professional, and confident. - For your reference, look at some logo (and font) samples that we like at http://focal.net/hiend/, but you need not follow. (Please reload the page if you can’t see the logos)
- The final artwork should be in vector format. For example, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand or Firework etc.
- Please provide the font, or font name used in the logo in the final deliverables.
- Please avoid the childish style of Web2.0 website logos. Ours should look more professional. - Please avoid the style of old hardware or electronic component company logos. Ours should look younger and friendlier.