89n is the umbrella company for a wide range of products including ManageFlitter (http://www.manageflitter.com), CheckDog (http://www.checkdog.com), TourCow (http://www.tourcow.com) and Email Society (http://www.emailsociety.com). Up until now these web applications have all been separately branded and unlinked to each other. The 89n branding will be applied as a small logo to the footer of each of these sites.
89n.com will have a larger and much more prominent version of the logo.The website will take design cues and colours from the logo as well.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
- The logo is to become synonymous with high-quality web applications.
- Design a logo and colour scheme. The logo will be used as corporate branding on a number of web products to tie them all together under the same parent company.
- We want a logo that conveys energy, progression and futurism.
- Logo to be numerical with lowercase “n” (89n) - not words (eighty-nine n) OR can be a representative symbol..
- Prefer final dimensions to be square or very close to square, not rectangular or elongated.
- 8 = symbol for infinity, 9 = symbol of completeness, n = network, so an infinite, complete network!
- Preference for blue/green colours (open to other colour schemes).
- Logo DOES NOT have to match cartoon style of existing logos of products mentioned above.
- After a clean and abstract logo, not grungy or overworked.