We require a modern, classy yet simple logo. logo to read "numbers1.com"
We make house numbers from slumped acrylic (glass) and Brushed aluminium so something with a mettalic look and possibly a 3D look. We are open to any type of font except script or running writing, what we would really like is if the letters were to look like they have been carved out of a thick block of steel or aluminium with the face having posssibly a brushed or polished effect
Not really after a plaque effect but the background could be a black or green to make the metal letters really pop.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Have a look at our website http://www.numbers1.com.au or www.numbers1.com for an idea of what we make. We do alot of numbers which are spelt as words or include customers street names. We are currently revamping both sites to one with a lot nicer modern look so the colours are not really a guide although the black and green from http://www.numbers1.com.au possibly stay.
We have a tag line of "house numbers + style + more" we are not really sure if we want that incorporated with the logo or left out at this stage, so we may make a decision after viewing what you guys come up with.
A modern colour of black, green, or blue can be included in the design if it helps give it impact. but would prefer the metallic look for the letters
The ". com" doesnt have to be on the same line.
Lo que desea
- Modern, clean
- mettalic looking letters, with metallic edges to give them a depth perspective rather than the shadow look.
- what we would really like is if the letters were to look like they have been carved out of a thick block of steel or aluminium with the face having posssibly a brushed or polished effect
Not really after a plaque effect but the background could be a black or green to make the metal letters really pop.Quite like the colours in #13 and the fonts of #9 and #11
- Need logo to be readable at a glance
- Additional colours of black, green, can be added if it helps give the logo impact
- Would like the image as jpeg, and also eps file as we will probably physically cut the logo in aluminium
- No script or running text
- No cartoon looking styles
- Dont want the name repeated
- Dont want any house images