Cómo Parmac Property comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Requirement is for a new logo for a mixed-use shopping centre being developed at Cooloola Cove, Queensland, Australia.
Cooloola Cove is near Rainbow Beach, the gateway to the world famous Fraser Island.
The centre is currently under construction and the logo is required to complete signage details and applications and for incorporation in the pylon sign.
Nombre de la empresa
Cooloola Cove Shopping Centre
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The name of the Centre needs to be incorporated on top of the pylon sign, along with the Centre logo.
The logo and name must be highly visible, recognisable and legible and will form part of the brand of the centre.
An illustration of a typical layout of the pylon sign is attached.
Lo que desea
- Item 1...Accepted file formats - EPS together with JPG and PDF.
- Item 2...Logo will be used on main centre pylon sign and other centre signage as well as local advertising in newspapers and via flyers.
- Item 3...Consider the brand name being used as logo or alternatively a logo plus the brand name.
- Item 4...Centre will have modern feel.
- Item 5...Response required in 5 days.
- Item 6...Winning design to transfer all copyright in the logo and associated work to Parmac upon payment of agreed prize.