In The Pocket
In The Pocket was founded by 3 guys with great enthusiasm for mobile technology.
In The Pocket is a collective of peers with different specialties. We are mobile craftsmen. We know mobile. We know what's in people's pockets.
We make mobile applications (iPhone, android,...) and websites. We help and advise companies when they go mobile. We work with advertisers and agencies on mobile advertising and marketing.
Companies that hire us:
* Creative and web agencies
* Media agencies
We want a logo plus baseline:
In The Pocket
We Know Mobile
Attention should go the logo and not the baseline.
The fact that we are a mobile agency should be clear in the logo: use a graphical element such as a pocket, a smartphone or something symbolising mobility or wireless.
In general we want the logo to be clean, crisp and eyecatching.
Edit January 5th.:
* Everybody, please lose the antenna on the phones! Phones haven't had antennas in a couple of years now.
* You don't necessarily have to use a phone or a pocket in the design. You can also focus on mobility or wireless in a more abstract way.
* Just repeating: keep it clean and clear, go for the essence! We prefer a white background, your logo should always be presented at least once on white. The logo should stand out.
* Look at the 4-star designs to see what we like, but do not copy them!