Mobile Conex is a software startup launched by a passionate team of technology experts who believe in delivering innovative wireless applications, and high performance mobile solutions that drive value for corporations and their customers.
Our focus is consumer and business applications for a wide range of mobile device platforms and markets.
We are looking for a simple, clean, modern, unique and approachable corporate logo design for a new mobile development start-up company, which will be the starting point for our brand identity, and that can be used on our future website, business cards, stationary, as well as on other printed materials & promotional items such as brochures, catalogs and postcards.
We want our brand to convey professionalism, innovation, quality, excellence, creativity, and value.
We are open to your ideas for a memorable logo design, however, we value high standards and encourage everyone to reach their full potential by creating a design that invokes the image of a professional, trustworthy, and innovative mobile solutions provider. We would like the logo to have a distinct style, in other words, we would like our logo to have some character and not just look like generic logos.
Businesses looking to create exciting new mobile games and applications. Tech savvy app consumers who embrace new technology, and utilize smartphones while traveling and working.
We have a limited set of specific requirements which are detailed below:
- The design must include the name of our company. The words "Mobile" and "Conex" may or may not have a space between the two, but if combined they should be in different colors.
- The font can be upper or lowercase.
- Don't include .com in the logo design.
- We would like the logo to incorporate an icon/graphic element that could be used by itself as an icon or avatar.
- Logo needs to be scalable. Format of files must include vector files .eps / .ai and/or layered .psd
- We are open to different color schemes/palettes but tend to prefer the use of orange/white/gray/black or blue/white/gray/black . See the examples we like below to help you get started.
- Is ok to provide designs that translate well in black & white backgrounds. Or you can simply show the same design in both scenarios separately for evaluation.
- Important: Original artwork, no stock icons/images/designs. We know all the stock artwork well and we are not interested in previously created and licensed logo libraries.
Here are a few examples of logos we like:
We will try to be responsive with feedback so you can refine your ideas and eventually expand your style to something new and better.
Have fun and be creative!