The Libertarian Party of Chicago needs a fresh new logo for use on the web, business cards, flyers, and other print media. A clean logo with web2.0 in mind.
Please read the contest brief..
Nombre de la empresa
The Libertarian Party of Chicago
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are looking for a logo that we can use on our website, meetup, and facebook page. We want something bold, powerful, clean, web2.0, that makes you think of Liberty, and Chicago.
If you feel there might be trouble printing the logo, please provide a second version of the logo that will print well on business cards and flyers.
If you'd like you can use traditional symbols of freedom such as the statue of liberty, or an a eagle. We really look forward to seeing something more unique and original though (think corporate logo).
Lo que desea
- The words "Libertarian Party" and "Chicago" in the logo
- if possible, the website LPChicago.org but it's not required.
- No pictures or mayor Daley
- Do not use the Chicago Flag. (You can use the same colors, just not the flag)
- do not use any one specific buildings in Chicago (ie Hancock building, Sears (Willis) tower).
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte