We've recently redesigned our website. We like the look -- it's clean and crisp, but the words "Wildmind Buddhist Meditation" look a bit lonely and bare up there. We'd like some kind of graphic to accompany those words or to be integrated into them
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Wildmind teaches Buddhist meditation. We are meditation geeks who love finding out about how the mind works and love sharing with people ways that they can be happier and more fulfilled. We are down-to-earth and not at all hippyish. We go for friendly clarity and can't abide woolly "spirituality." We're about helping people find depth in their current lives, and not about escapism.
We want an original design. It must complement the existing website design. Please take a good look at the site. The logo could either be an image integrated into the text or a freestanding image next to it.
Lo que desea
- My preference would be for something warm, friendly, and maybe organic.
- The name Wildmind suggests (to us) both the fact that the mind can tend
to be kind of crazy and that the mind, when freed of negative thought,
can be radiant like the sun, spacious like the sky, and infinitely
creative like nature itself. These could be staring points for images.
- White would probably work best, given how strong the background color is.
- We do not want a picture of someone meditating!
- We don't want anything that looks like a candle, or a lotus.
- We don't want anything overtly Buddhist, like a Dharmachakra (if you know what that is) or a Buddha image.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte