Go2Class provides online live lecture service for parties involved in distance learning/trainings. It works as follows:
1) Any 3rd-party institutions or freelancer teachers who want to run live online lectures for their target audience can log into our website and start a live lecture right from his/her own PC. Teachers' voice, video and presentation will be captured and streamed to the audiences. It is similar to "webinar" technology. However, with our service, the teachers do not need to buy or install any SW, nor worry about the server infrastructure. If you have no idea about what webinar is, here is a snapshots of a typical webinar (http://at.its.uiowa.edu/digimedia/i…ebcast.jpg).
2) The students use their browser to open our website, and can join the lecture instantly, without the need to install any SW beforehand.
3) The online lectures can be optionally recorded and stored on our web site. Public audience can search for and view recorded lectures recording.
4) The audiences can rank and comment the lectures, giving rise to "star" lecturers/lectures
You could think of our website as a mix of "GotoWebinar“(but add the browsing of previous recording), Youtube (but focus on educational content only) and SlideShare.net (but with a live casting twist).
. 3rd party educational institutions who want to conduct live online education/training
. Freelancer instructors/teachers who want to run online training/education programs for their audience/clients
. Enrolled students of the classes hold on Go2Class
. Adult persons who are seeking online continuing education or skill training courses
.The designers should deliver two variants of the logo design together.
1. The main Go2Class logo, which will be used in our website, marketing material, etc.
2. The associated "Powered By Go2Class" logo, which will imposed (half-transparently) on the lecture video captured by our service. The second logo should be consistent with the main logo.
.Please take into consideration that our future web site will tend to have a white or light background color
.The logo should contain the word Go2Class. Please capitalize G and C. If you want to add the domain affix, please use ".net"
.The logo should be cute, cool, lively, fun and web 2.0 like.
. Please avoid those traditional concepts such as pen, book, etc, associated with physical classrooms. Instead, you should use elements to reflect it is an online web 2.0 class/lecture service. But please try to avoid using the mouse, which has been used too often.
. Please add slogan "Online lectures made easy" in the main logo (not required for the "Powered by" variant).
. As our service is targeting adult persons in remote continuing education and skill training, so please avoid design elements which are mainly for teenagers.
.No stock clip-art, nor minor modifications on designs already awarded in other contests please.
.At a later point in time, we will start the contest for the whole web page design